Sunday, February 19, 2017

Milestones (and not Georgia's standardized test)

I've been posting on this blog for a little over five years now. I use it as a way to share some of our day and what we study and create in the art room. Some of you who visit are parents; others are art teachers. Some of you get drawn in by the hypnotic powers of Pinterest. However you have reached us, THANKS! We have reached the 50,000 pageviews mark. I hope that you have found something useless, interesting or inspirational on this blog and will visit again.

In the meantime, I will continue to share the wonderful place that I get to come to every day and do what is supposed to be "work." 
Right now we are getting ready for our Artome' framed art show for Fine Arts Night, March 16th. I have also been prepping and framing work for the Oconee County Youth Art Month exhibit at OCAF with the Opening Reception March 2nd. March is a very busy month for the art program every year but showcasing the inspiring art created by MBES students.


No comments:

Post a Comment